[opensuse] Problem with system suddenly swapping with large amount of ram (seems a memory leak?)
Since the update to Leap 15, the longer my system runs, the more memory it
consumes. I tried to track this but I do not understand.
Following is the output of the terminal of meminfo and I join also a link with
the output (snapshot) of top.

https://paste.opensuse.org/16233536

Note that the system has 8 gb of RAM and should never swap. Currently it does
swap until it blocks. If you restart the swap returns to normal..for some
time. Then, (seems related with the time that it runs therefore I thought of a
memory leak) it rebuilds up the swap demand.

sudo egrep --color 'Mem|Cache|Swap' /proc/meminfo
[sudo] password di root:
MemTotal: 7953176 kB
MemFree: 137320 kB
MemAvailable: 417340 kB