Re: [opensuse] zypper dup very busy defragging btrfs, when there is nobtrfs partition...
On 07/06/18 10:22 AM, Rodney Baker wrote:
If there is no btrfs partition, I don't understand why btrfs tools should
even
be installed, except that the btrfsprogs package seems to be a dependency for
GParted (why?), so I can't get rid of them without losing GParted.

Perhaps that too is a bug?

But then ...