Re: How to contribute a "Start Here" on this topic? Re: [opensuse] Idiot Question about Btrfs

On 06/03/2018 04:54 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Could someone point me to the OpenSuSE guidelines for:

-- Where something like that might go
-- Contribution & acceptance protocol
-- Writing and style standards

Or where's the better place to ask this question?

<opensuse-web@xxxxxxxxxxxx> :-)

<https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Wiki>

Thanks, man. I'll ask them & there. Prior peruse of portal left me:

- Less than confident about contact protocol
- Vague at about standards and approval process
- Pretty clear that what I'm contemplating doesn't fit the def of any acceptable
content type established for the wiki

I'll take a shot over this coming weekend n see what happens.

--
Jim Bullock, Rare Bird Enterprises, "Conscious Development"
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rarebirdenterprises

Listen to a round table of experts in these books from Dorset House:
Roundtable on Project Management, http://www.dorsethouse.com/books/rpm.html
Roundtable on Technical Leadership, http://www.dorsethouse.com/books/rtl.html