Re: [opensuse] Enigmail setup wizard flaw WORKAROUND
On 06/04/2018 04:26 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 06/04/2018 11:42 AM, ken wrote:
In running the Enigmail Setup Wizard, I'm asked to browse for files for
it to use.  The relevant files are, by default, in ~/.gnupg but the
Wizard's file browser doesn't display any directories whose name begins
with a period (.), making it impossible to browse to the relevant
directory... and so too impossible to accomplish the Setup.  Does anyone
know a workaround?

tnx

Well....

If I understand what you are asking, simply Right-Click in the files window
of the file-open dialog and select "Show Hidden Files"?

Thanks, David.  Enigmail (v.1.9.9) doesn't show that, but I eventually
did find it does have a little pencil (?) icon in the upper-left corner
of the file selector dialog which, when clicked, allows the user to type
in the entire path/filename.