Re: [opensuse] how do I force the english release notes?
On 2018-06-05 08:53, Per Jessen wrote:
Mark Goldstein wrote:

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 8:48 AM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
cagsm wrote:

Ho to force english release notes at

<https://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/Leap/15.0/>

with some nonenglish setup at my disposal? thanks.

In your browser, go to Preferences->Content->Languages and put
English at the top, then refresh the page. It's normal Apache
content negotiation, but could probably use an override menu on the
page too.

I do have English at top (FF 60, Windows in the office) and still get
Release notes in Russian, which is terrible.

That's weird - I have English at the top, I get them in English, I
switch to German I get them in German. FF52 on Leap42.3.

Displays in English for me, too. Using Leap 42.3 and FF 60.0.1

If I change preferences to Spanish, I get them in Spanish.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.