Re: [opensuse] KGPG : Serious fault
  • From: "Knurpht @ openSUSE" <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2018 00:36:07 +0200
Op zaterdag 2 juni 2018 21:07:46 CEST schreef John Andersen:
On 06/02/2018 11:56 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
I had read your post yesterday but I stayed away because I do not use
KGPG nor TW, so I read what other people said.

But you also suggested totally switching tools to Emacs, switching
to Gnome, then throwing thunderbird into the mix.

All this to decrypt an encrypted file, which apparently does work
but throws an erroneous message.

Seems a long way to go. But at least you didn't suggest switching distros
and buying a new computer, so there's that.
Why this negative and cynical approach to shared knowledge? You may be
superiour but here's a post that can be referenced to. My 2 cents.

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member