Re: [opensuse] KGPG : Serious fault
On 2018-06-02 21:07, John Andersen wrote:
On 06/02/2018 11:56 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
I had read your post yesterday but I stayed away because I do not use
KGPG nor TW, so I read what other people said.

But you also suggested totally switching tools to Emacs, switching
to Gnome, then throwing thunderbird into the mix.

All this to decrypt an encrypted file, which apparently does work
but throws an erroneous message.

Seems a long way to go. But at least you didn't suggest switching distros
and buying a new
computer, so there's that.

I gave ideas if one tool fails, even it temporarily.

No, I did not suggest switching to gnome. He uses XFCE, and this loads
and uses Gtk and Gnome tool chains. It thus makes sense to also use some
Gnome apps (not the desktop). Less load than using KDE tools - although
I also like and use some KDE tools.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.