Re: [opensuse] Problem with leap 15 upgrade
01.06.2018 22:55, don fisher пишет:
01.06.2018 01:03, don fisher пишет:
https://paste.opensuse.org/43433048

The error is from script /etc/grub.d/80_suse_btrfs_snapshot, which calls
"btrfs inspect-internal rootid /". Apparently at the time of execution
"/" is not btrfs. You should open bug report.

Could you send details on how to open such a bug report. I have made
errors in the past and do not wish to compound the felony:-) Do I need
to reference the photo, and if so, how do I get the photo expiration
extended to cover whoever may respond to the bug report. Any other
advice would be appreciated.

Attach (not reference) photo to bug report; show original /etc/fstab
from 42.3 you update. I do not know how exactly scripts are called
during installation so I cannot tell what information would be required
here.