Re: [opensuse] please use the new opensuse-support list ??
On 01/06/18 04:44, Per Jessen wrote:
Knurpht @ openSUSE wrote:

For support questions, both Leap and Tumbleweed, please use the new
opensuse- support@o.o list.
Gertjan,

I have mostly stayed out of this discussion, but this is a bit much.

Given that no change of purpose for opensuse@o.o has been announced,
proposed nor discussed, I think you are being insincere in attempting
to reroute traffic, thereby unnecessarily splitting our community.

The new support list has been announced, now leave it to the community
to decide.

If people find the support offered on opensuse-support@o.o to be more
readily available or perhaps even better than here, they will migrate
by themselves.

Agreed -- therefore, as the Actress Said to the Bishop, Plus 1.

BC

--
"..The times have been
That, when the brains were out,