Re: quote chars (was "Re: [opensuse] Get an SSD ...")
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 16:57:05 +0100
Bob Williams wrote:

On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 16:42:43 +0100
Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And FYI, Claws-mail can recognise it. In Preferences, there is an
option "Treat these characters as quotes"

I wonder if TB might have that too - I have definitely seen such an
option somewhere, just not sure if it was in TB.

I was more thinking of it being built-in - having to configure it
explicitly is, well, a bit backward.

Not really. It allows you to add non-standard quote markers as you
come across them. As well as '>', I have seen $, : ~ and even % ;-)

I got the impression from David that he thought '%' was standardized.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.1°C)