[opensuse] Re: quote chars
Per, et al --

...and then Per Jessen said...
%
% > We've had this discussion already :-) and I've been doing so for,
% > what, twenty-five years by now. Any real mail program should easily
% > be able to recognize my or any other character as a quote regexp.
%
% Fyi, knode, pan and Thunderbird don't recognise it.

Wait, what?!? I thought that TB had it years ago; that's one of the
reasons I actually liked it a little bit as a GUI MUA. They took that
away?!?

I don't know knode or pan, I'm afraid, nor probably lots of others. And
I don't go near gmail nor consider it a real user agent and so can't
provide any opinion on it.

HH

:-D
--