Re: quote chars (was "Re: [opensuse] Get an SSD ...")
Carlos --

...and then Carlos E. R. said...
%
% On Wednesday, 2017-11-29 at 15:16 -0500, David T-G wrote:
%
% Please do not use a non-standard character, '%' to mark the quoted
% part. Please use '>'. Other mail programs do not recognize it.

We've had this discussion already :-) and I've been doing so for, what,
twenty-five years by now. Any real mail program should easily be able
to recognize my or any other character as a quote regexp.

[That was actually your comment inserted into my text body without a
quote char, so it's a bit misleading, as though I'm talking to myself.
But, hey, I talk to myself all the time in the real world, so why not
in an email, right? :-]

HAND

:-D
--