Re: [opensuse] Get an SSD just for swap?
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [11-29-17 19:04]:
On Wednesday, 2017-11-29 at 15:57 -0000, Mikhail Ramendik wrote:
[...]
Speaking of this, could anyone tell me where Leap keeps its RPM cache?
I'd like to symlink that out onto the HDD as well. (This should be a
new thread but I'm lazy so perhaps someone knows on this one :) )

Do not bother.

In fact, doing so will slow down your updates and queries.

It is /var/lib/rpm/, but it is about to change to somewhere under /usr that
I forgot.

in tw it is already changed. /var/lib/rpm is a sym-link to
/usr/lib/sysimage/rpm