Re: [opensuse] I am getting repeated warnings by rkhunter about /usr/bin
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <P.Suetterlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 16:54:22 +0000
stakanov wrote:
Something I did not see? Or has there been an update?
I have done a --propupd but this has not real an effect. I am getting
following warning (the first before running --propupd, the second today, with
no other update)

a) Warning: The file properties have changed:
File: /usr/bin/file
Current inode: 661139 Stored inode: 661182

I did run --propupd (thought it was just an effect of an update) but today:

Warning: The file properties have changed:
File: /usr/bin/perl
Current inode: 660485 Stored inode: 660486

Uh. Can it be sector reallocation of the disk, or some automatic filesystem
cleaning?