Re: [opensuse] Installing IME firmware updates in openSuSE
Christopher Myers wrote:
Out of curiosity, how are others addressing things like this? Do I
really have to swap out my hard drive with a Windows version to install
the patch, and then revert back to my nice safe Linux home afterwards?

I haven't even been able to establish if I have IME. I tried running the
utility but it says detection error, and refers me to a not very helpful
website.

Why is it not possible to detect if IME is there by actually logging
into it? if as I understand it, it is a Minix installation.