Re: [opensuse] Get an SSD just for swap?
On 27 November 2017 at 19:12, Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have /home on rotating rust.

Yes, one option would be to have /home on SSD, and move (symlink) Documents
and Download and whatever to the HDD.

What's the option you are using? I don't think you use all 250 Gb just
for / and swap?

I'm in a toss-up between 128 and 250 Gb now. The good part about this
is, this SSD can serve until it breaks. Unlike extra RAM, it is not
tied to this motherboard. And the cost of going full-on SSD is broadly
similar to the cost of doubling the RAM to 16Gb.

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik