Re: [opensuse] Get an SSD just for swap?
On 27 November 2017 at 17:15, Bob Williams <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think the problem of root filling up with snapshots is the fault of snapper
(an openSUSE program), not btrfs, even though the snapshotting capability is
provided by btrfs. Please don't blame btrfs for problems not of its making.

But if I don't use snapshots, what's the point of having btrfs as
opposed to ext4? And on an SSD I just don't want any snapshots. I'll
do them in other ways and onto the HDD, not SSD.

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik