Re: [opensuse] NFS filesystem size
On 23/11/17 06:31 PM, Dave Howorth wrote:
On Thu, 23 Nov 2017 16:48:28 -0200
Rejaine Monteiro <rejaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

Could anyone tell me if there is any max NFS mounted filesystem size ?
There isn't any realistic limit. Certainly not in the small terabyte
range.

Any limits exist solely at the server.

If it is a NAS then there may be a limit on the number of drive bays it has.

I can't see a limit on the file system so long as you can cascade mounts. Some
OS version won't allow a mount on a mount, or deeply nested mounts. YMMV

The file system may put a limit on the file *size*.
The file system may put a limit on the number of files (aka inodes)(why I hate
ext4!)