Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
Hi,

DaVinci Resolve is freeware, and is much more powerful then any other
non-paid alternative.
With free version you can't output 4k and 8k videos, but I don't think
its necessary for a hobby.
There are a lot of tutorials on youtube.

Installation on Linux requires nVidia card and CUDA support.