Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
On 13/06/17 13:51, gumb wrote:
And I think everybody piled in with the usual suggestions of Kdenlive, etc. But you might be better off with a more simple, dedicated tool such as Avidemux, or Vidcutter:
https://www.linux-apps.com/p/1180755

One for Carlos - I hope this reply goes into the right place in this ancient thread.

I believe you were looking for video tools that would treat/export all the original subtitle tracks. I just saw a piece on OMG!Ubuntu! about an update to VidCutter, which *may* - if the notes hold true - provide this functionality, but you'll have to try it out yourself.

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/11/vidcutter-5-0-released-improved-ui-frame-accurate-cutting

gumb