Re: [opensuse] Reinstating Linda. Was: Dear Chairman Brown ~
On 18/11/17 08:51, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 17/11/2017 à 22:13, John Andersen a écrit :

We would probably all be better off to just decamp to a forum
somewhere out of their control.

but we are not better received on forums...

Hmm, interesting... 'Here and there'.... I do not participate in the
Forums, never have, so do you think that there is some connection
between 'there and here' --eg, Moderators, participants, whoever?

BC

--
"You should never argue about politics or religion. Or anything else
if you're going to come out with crap like that."