Re: [opensuse] Reinstating Linda. Was: Dear Chairman Brown ~
On 18/11/17 04:32, Harrie Baken wrote:
Hallo Per Jessen, op 17-11-17 om 17:48 schreef je:
Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink wrote:

Hi all,

FYI: On behalf of the board I sent an email to Linda last monday
to settle things and have her ban lifted. Awaiting her reply.

Any comments, discussion off-list please. The opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
ML is meant for support, the correct place to let your opinions
known to the openSUSE board is by emailing board@xxxxxxxxxxxx.
I actually like to see people's opinion expressed here too,
especially on such matters.
#MeToo ;)

Keeping things 'silent' is common practice in private corporations of
moneymakers, not in communities of people.

Harrie

I think you are possibly looking for the word "transparency", or trying
to say that community people should not be treated as mushrooms :-).

BC

--
"You should never argue about politics or religion. Or anything else
if you're going to come out with crap like that."