Re: [opensuse] Reinstating Linda. Was: Dear Chairman Brown ~
Le 17/11/2017 à 23:20, Patrick Shanahan a écrit :
* jdd@xxxxxxxxx <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> [11-17-17 16:53]:

but we are not better received on forums...

you would be if you joined a forum not *dedicated* to support.

it's what I did

but if you
want a list to freely discuss anything, why here and not
opensuse-offtopic?

because for me "offtopic" is "unrelated to openSUSE", and "opensuse" is "all what is related to openSUSE"...

and it was always like this since the beginning

IMHO it could be recommended to go to -project, eventually

jdd

--
http://dodin.org