Re: [opensuse] Reinstating Linda. Was: Dear Chairman Brown ~
perhaps we should merge this
list with offtopic and start a new list, opensuse-help.

Make that opensuse-technical-help and I'd agree.
There are various types of help and some of them might be better directed to
other specific lists, but the first 'triage' point is if the matter is technical
or not.

For example, there are quite a lot of 'where do I find' questions, and there was
the discussion of updating the web site format and links. Some matter are most
definitely 'discussion' topics rather than straight forward questions with
definitive answers. They may be off-topic to a purely technical thread but they
are quite different from what goes down in the offtopic list.