Re: [opensuse] Boot failure after update from 42.2 to 42.3 "Grub-tpm-measure not found"
On 09/11/17 08:52, stakanov wrote:
Well, this is a main problem, how to find a openSUSE live system as AFAIK,
leap does not have one. If I take TW I am not sure a) that it exists b)
that it will be compatible , TW is quite far from current leap 42.3. Would
live DVD of Mageia do.... I do not know that either.

http://www.system-rescue-cd.org/

Based on gentoo, but the point is it's a dedicated rescue distro, with
all the recovery tools you could want ...

Cheers,
Wol