Re: [opensuse] KDE and directories
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 14:37:10 +0100
On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 1:23 PM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"current directory" is a status for a process, a user likely has several
processes, each with a current directory.

Exactly. And it is the Dolphin process that I am interested in.
Whatever it has for the current directory is the one I am interested
in. If there is more than one Dolphin, no problem. Whichever Dolphin
you click in, the new current directory thing should trigger. The map
always shows the status of the last directory for which you did this
in any Dolphin.

--
Roger Oberholtzer