Re: [opensuse] openSUSE merits a better home page
On 05/11/17 08:19 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
I bought an LG product once before making the name change discovery:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/106-dvd-recorders-standard-def/818511-first-atsc-qam-tuner-recorder-lg-dr787t-8.html

Poor design, loaded with inferior quality capacitors. I haven't bought
anything
branded LG since.

LOL!
A friend of mine worked in the same office block as a company that equipped all
its PCs with LG Flatrons.
They all died with BadCapsPlague
They all went into the dumper, that company's instantiation of the "Closet of
Anxieties".

Hi fished them out, just as I do with my corporate closets, replaced the caps.
I have one of these 'rescues' on my desk right now.

Rather him than me; I don't have a steady enough hand with the soldering iron
for this kind of work.