Re: [opensuse] Being critical vs being negative
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 13:22:00 +0100 (CET)

On Sunday, 2017-10-29 at 16:31 +0100, Richard Brown wrote:
On 29 October 2017 at 15:59, Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In the current case (which I did not initiate), posting in an "obscure"
contributor mail list would not be seen by the community at large. And it is
the community which is saying they don't like the home page.

If you think that opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx represents the 'community at
large' you are sorely, sorely, painfully, dismally, mistaken.

I never said that.

Also, I consider part of the comunity the "just users". You obviously despise them, as you despise many people on this list, judging your words.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.