Re: [opensuse] life usb key leap
Le 01/11/2017 à 11:16, Per Jessen a écrit :

It wasn't really a deliberate omission, I think it was the change to
Leap. For TW we still have Live images and a 586 build.

not sure for how long

I guess we'll
need someone to volunteer to amend the process and have Live images
built for Leap.

it was said that live images was too much stress, but RB said recently that it feared not to ba able to make the real distro, let alone live dvd...

it was possible to have some from Studio, but I don't know what is the studio future

https://susestudio.com/

some tracks

https://en.opensuse.org/Derivatives#Other_community_live_CDs_edit

jdd