Re: [opensuse] leap42.3 as xen host - wants to install gtk3 ?
01.11.2017 03:01, Werner Flamme пишет:
Am 31.10.2017 um 19:25 schrieb Andrei Borzenkov:
31.10.2017 19:15, Per Jessen пишет:
I'm installing leap423 for testing as a xen host. I get gtk3 stuff
installed??

For instance:
gtk3-immodule-amharic
gtk3-immodule-inuktitut
gtk3-immodule-thai
gtk3-immodule-vietnamese

Those are pulled in by supplements, so you should be able to remove and
lock them.

They are pulled in by error :).

That's certainly possible. Condition to install them is "gtk3 and
corresponding language". I do not know how exactly "language requested
by user" is represented in libsolv, I /think/ that something must
provide locale(am) (as example), but on my 42.3 nothing provides it
still these packages are installed.

AFAIK there is a open bug, since
openSUSE 13.1 or so.

Do you happen to have the number?