Re: [opensuse] leap42.3 as xen host - wants to install gtk3 ?
Am 31.10.2017 um 19:25 schrieb Andrei Borzenkov:
31.10.2017 19:15, Per Jessen пишет:
I'm installing leap423 for testing as a xen host. I get gtk3 stuff
installed??

For instance:
gtk3-immodule-amharic
gtk3-immodule-inuktitut
gtk3-immodule-thai
gtk3-immodule-vietnamese

Those are pulled in by supplements, so you should be able to remove and
lock them.

They are pulled in by error :). AFAIK there is a open bug, since
openSUSE 13.1 or so. They can be removed and blocked without problems
unless you use one of these languages. I stumbled over this a long time
ago, and those packages are blocked on all my boxes for ages.

BTW, when you have gtk2-immodule-amharic etc, you can block them as well.

Werner