Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
On 24/10/17 12:40 PM, Anthony Youngman wrote:

Yes, they are very similar. But PS stores a lot of information at the document
level, whereas in PDF that information is repeated for every page. You can
cut a
page out of a PDF and print it no problem. Do that for PS and it may work, or
it
may fail spectacularly - special stuff like fonts, stylesheets, etc etc is
stored at the start of the PS document and gets lost if you try to cut a page.

IIR seeing tools that will 'extract' a single page from a PS document, but
preserve the header, font etc. I suppose I could google for it ...

I suppose you could run a loop that extracted each page and did a pstopdf.