Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
On 2017-10-24 18:43, Anthony Youngman wrote:
On 23/10/17 22:18, Carlos E. R. wrote:
And before you say "Writer doesn't mess with the image", it sure does!
Are the import filters correct? (They were re-written "recently" to fix
SVG problems - has that messed something up?) Is LO configured to print
it at 50% density, or something like that?

No, none of this*ought*  to be happening, but it doesn't mean it isn't!
I understand he said he also could not print from PDF file.

I thought he said Writer had produced the PDF.

What happens if he uses GIMP, let's say, to create a PDF, will that
print okay?

That's a good question.

--
Cheers / Saludos,