Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
On 20/10/17 03:51 AM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

OBTW, I'm running CUPS 2.2.3

it may be the problem. I always use the brother proprietary driver, because it
works very well and I had once problems with default openSUSE one

if you mean the one I downloaded from the Brother web site, then yes that's what
I've been using. It says "Postscript" in the file name but it is really
brother's BRScrpt3. I guess that was a licensing issue.