Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
Le 20/10/2017 à 02:27, Anton Aylward a écrit :
On 19/10/17 12:59 PM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

but I miss if you already installed the brother proprietary driver (command
line)

I think I have but I didn't do it from the command line.
I used the CUPS web interface: http://locahost:631

OBTW, I'm running CUPS 2.2.3

it may be the problem. I always use the brother proprietary driver, because it works very well and I had once problems with default openSUSE one

it possible to simply install the ppd if you don't need the scanner (or is there is none)

Brother provide individual rpm for it's apps or a bash script that download all by itself

jdd

--
http://dodin.org