Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
On 19/10/17 01:36 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
I have to override but set the device to PS3
You have to get the default ("automatic") be "ps".

You mean I have to install a PS printer.
No.

I understood that your Brother printer is capable of printing postscript
natively.

I mean what CUPS calls a "printer", not the physical printer itself.
I thought that was apparent from context.