Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
On 19/10/17 11:14 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Notice that LO still prints a ps calculated for the configured default
printer.
I have to override but set the device to PS3
You have to get the default ("automatic") be "ps".

You mean I have to install a PS printer.

I've tried that and things got weird.

I've tried that with 'socket' and "ipp" and ipps"
My other working printers are 'socket'.

I did get the text page to print with the configured PS pritner.
It took about 15 minutes to render and came uot very thin and page, as if the
printer ran out of ink.
Which it had not

Regular test page, PCL5e, printed good quality black and proper graphics
both for the supplied and built in.