Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
On 19/10/17 10:24 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

About raw printing in LO:

In LO, choose print. A dialog appears that allows to choose which
printer and some things more. At the top of the printer list it says
"print to file...". Just use that.

Check.

Notice that LO still prints a ps calculated for the configured default
printer.

I have to override but set the device to PS3

Then press the "Properties" button. Select "Device" tab. There is a
button "Printer language type". I have "Automatic: PostScript (level
from driver)".

I hit print. I get an error, I ignore it, choose destination file p.ps.
Finally, I open the file with "gv" for verification.

I don't get the error.
The dialogue box to save the file insists on it being a PDF.
buqqer
I turn of the automatic extension and save as p.ps

But CLI: File p.ps says its a PDF.