Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
  • From: Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 16:03:08 +0200
Op donderdag 19 oktober 2017 14:45:09 CEST schreef Anton Aylward:
On 19/10/17 08:38 AM, Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink wrote:
About the drum: take it out, gently shake it a bit, and you'll see there's
enough of the powder left......

Sure, and explain the justification for the change from PS as the printer
standard interface, something we've had since the UNIX days, to the PDF as a
standard.

> Q: Are you sure?
>
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>
>>> Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

I have no explanation here, Anton. Guess because I wasn't hit by this issue.
Before my divorce I had access to one of these Brother devices, currently a
Samsung Laser printer that needed adjustment/blacklisting in /etc/default/tlp
but that won't help re. your issues.

--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

openSUSE Board Member