Re: [opensuse] Empty dialog boxes in some applications
  • From: listreader <suselist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 11:32:14 -0500

On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 10:40:46 -0400
Mark Hounschell <markh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Emtpy dialog boxes when I hover over an icon.

So I now suspect this may be a SuSE problem. I've only done this on
leap 42.3. Anyone else ever see this and know a possible solution?

I think possibly you are looking in the wrong place. Not the OS.
Usually controlled by your desktop (which you haven't identified) and
likely something like you have the font/color of the text set to the
same color as the background, like white on white or black on black,
and thus it's "invisible".

Ralph