Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
Le 18/10/2017 à 14:07, Anton Aylward a écrit :

Anyone can replicate this with any screenshot of anything they desire.

and I did often with success, simply printing from gwenview

I'm getting convinced it has to do with the drivers.

it's not what the subject say...

well... I use a brother laser printer, but probably not yours

Blowing me off by telling me to write my own PPD doesn't help. what do I know
about PPDs?

you seems to know all... it's only text file

jdd

--
http://dodin.org