Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
* Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-18-17 04:58]:
On 18/10/17 03:34 AM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
there is an option in the print dialog about printing images, is that
ticked correctly?

Do you mean "Pictures and graphical objects", which is only in the LO
print dialogue, not the PDF dialogue

Yes. I told you I worked though all the reasonable settings. And
before you ask yes, I tried both colour and grerayscale, in the LO and
the PDF, 24bit and 8bit.

No I didn't try different paper trays, rotated, or, since it was a
single sheet, reverse collation. I did say that I tried the reasonable
combinations.

you did say "context is everythings" and of course "reasonable" in this
context means exactly the same thing to you as to me :)

attempts to communicate a particular meaning lie with the communicator as
it is he/she who must convey a meaning to another who has different
experiences and environment and doesn't have the same perceptions.

perception (and semantics) is everything.