Re: [opensuse] can i dual-boot plus run Win in a VM?
James, et al --

[I just realized that I forgot to OT: this thread. Oops...]

...and then James Knott said...
%
% On 10/17/2017 07:43 AM, David T-G wrote:
% > can't. Phooey. This could be interesting, though, if it doesn't take
% > too horribly much space and depending on the licensing (it's one copy, so
%
% One thing I tried, but didn't work out very well is using the same
% directory for Documents, so that I'd have equal access to both. While
% such a thing is trivial in Linux, it's not so easy in Windows.

Thanks. Yeah, I'd thought about that, too, but if they have access to
the same disk it means I can't hibernate, and Windows startup is more
time wasted. Maybe I can find a way to unmount a partition before going
to sleep or some such... I'll probably end up with one "real" Windows
and a rinky-dink play copy or just nothing from the Linux side. First I
have to even get a machine and get back to tinkering, though :-)

Thanks again & HAND

:-D
--
David T-G