Re: [opensuse] Fwd: Basically every WiFi device just hacked?
On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 7:02 AM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2017-10-16 23:07, Greg Freemyer wrote:
I imagine in a few days, we'll start to see client OS patched.
Routers seem to always take longer.

I just read this on usenet:

•****Routers and gateways are only affected when in bridge mode****
(which is not enabled by default and not used by most customers). A
WPA-2 handshake is initiated by a router in bridge mode only when
connecting or reconnecting to a router

<https://kb.netgear.com/000049498/Security-Advisory-for-WPA-2-Vulnerabilities-PSV-2017-2826-PSV-2017-2836-PSV-2017-2837>