Re: [opensuse] No network of leap 42.3 - ACLs
On 2017-10-09 17:45, Anton Aylward wrote:
It can also simplify ACLs.
Personally I hate the idea of early binding ACLs but sometimes it is very
useful.

I can tell my printer to refuse any device on the network that isn't my PC, my
phone or or my laptop or my tablet. It is a simple security hack.

This could be interesting to force anybody in a network going to print
to do it via the cups server instead of directly to the printer.

How do you do that?

Maybe on a different thread.

--
Cheers / Saludos,