Re: [opensuse] BUG: Bad page state in process suse.de-cron-lo pfn:6db6db6db6e5d85e ??
Hello,

On Fri, 06 Oct 2017, David C. Rankin wrote:
When it rains it pours. I have an interesting issue with an old laptop
(still running 13.1), that in the past has runs for weeks/months on end, now
suddenly beginning to freeze ever day or two. The larger issue is I can't put
my finger on the reason why...
[..]
Anybody here speak kernel Call Trace? Here is the rest of the kernel trace
for the freeze I did capture. (attached)

man ksymoops

And it looks like bad RAM to me.

-dnh

--
Hanna: My mother is dead. [..] It's all right, it happend a long time ago.
Rachel: Hanna, what did your mum die of?