Re: [opensuse] Starting different Firefox sessions with different profiles
Hello,

On Sun, 08 Oct 2017, Carlos E. R. wrote:
But the problem is knowing later which window belongs to what profile. Like
having a different color or tittle.

Do you have ideas for that?

Adjust your ${firefox_profiledir}/chrome/userChrome.css. E.g.:

====
/*
* Edit this file and copy it as userChrome.css into your
* profile-directory/chrome/
*/

/*
* This file can be used to customize the look of Mozilla's user interface
* You should consider using !important on rules which you want to
* override default settings.
*/

/*
* Do not remove the @namespace line -- it's required for correct functioning
*/
@namespace url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul";);

/*
* Give the Location (URL) Bar a fixed-width font
*
* #urlbar {
* font-family: monospace !important;
* }