[opensuse] Starting different Firefox sessions with different profiles
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 13:29:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I can start Firefox in different sessions by using a different profile for each:

firefox -P default &
firefox -P g-lists &

For instance, I never login to google with my normal profile, so that even though they track me, they don't associate that tracking to an actual name.

I need to do that with Amazon, too: they have the nasty habit of emailing me about things I simply googled for.

But the problem is knowing later which window belongs to what profile. Like having a different color or tittle.

Do you have ideas for that?

- -- Cheers

Carlos E. R.