Re: [opensuse] vlc and audio system
On 2017-10-08 05:39, ken wrote:
On 2017-10-06 19:47, ken wrote:
Does anyone have installed and use vlc and at the same time have
sound/audio working elsewhere on their system?  On the flip side, has
anyone lost audio capabilities in their their system after installing
vlc?
Yes, vlc and audio both work fine in my systems.

Thanks for your reply, Carlos.  Did you have to do anything out of the
ordinary to get them both working?

The same as everybody: install the multimedia stack from packman.

Are you using gnome3 or kde or something else?

XFCE, but it works with any desktop I tried, since many years.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.