Re: [opensuse] Run command as another user
* James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> [10-07-17 07:18]:
Why is this discussion still going on, when I posted a method that has
worked for me for years? Just create a directory where sudo can be used
to run scripts, without requiring a password.

Look back to when I posted it on Sept 28.